Technipipe offers pipeline or pipeline network operators a raft of services contributing to the security of their structures:
- Terrestrial monitoring , which can include on-going maintenance.
- Watch , security and intervention for incidents with the option of implementing the operator's own intervention means.
- Management of DR and DICT (requests and declarations) : preparing consultation files, preparing responses, participating in project meetings, detecting and staking out the structures involved.
- Monitoring of the work carried out by third parties close to operational pipelines.
- Following up national projects: revising owners' files and updating parcel plans.
- Periodic information of local authorities, media watch (legal statements, public enquiry advice, local urban planning).
Technipipe can assist its customers with:
- Drafing and follow up of monitoring and maintenance plans (PSM).
- Drafting monitoring and intervention plans (PSI).
- Updating GIS (Geographic Information Systems): topographical surveys, evolution of the socio-economic environment inside effect bands.